Sunday, May 3, 2009

Love is in the making

Birthday, Birthday, Mother's Day, Birthday. Danae, Lawson, Mom, Grandpa.

Card, almost card, card, card.

In an attempt to save money and personally bless each loved one, I decided to make cards for them. Sorry Hallmark, nothing personal.

I loved making them so much, thought you may wanna take a peek.



Today was grand. I finally feel at home at my church. So at home in fact, that I almost don't want to go to my real home for the summer, I will miss everyone immensely. Especially the junior highers I've gotten to hang out with lately, they are remarkable people. I feel like God has placed me specifically in this community, and I feel so blessed to be there. He is doing amazing things in me, in the church, and the surrounding areas. Thanks Jesus, you do good work.

I have learned this week, that in many ways, Love is in the making.

No comments: