Wednesday, May 20, 2009

A great many things.

Cluttered desk.
Empty stomach.

Tired fingers.
Alert mind.

Busy colors, busy textures, busy thoughts.
Quiet heart.

Sound, constant.
Fears, all the more constant.

Inspiration bumbling, trying to find escape.
Eagerness burning in my veins.

"We finally made it,
We made a clean getaway."

Hot hands.
Spinning situations.

Affections stirring.
Music pounding.

Emotion building.
Approaching the exit of academia.

"It took awhile for you to find me,
Cause I was hiding in the lime tree."

Breaking spirit.
Renewed sense of adventure.

I am thinking.
About a great many things.

1 comment:

Michael said...

Hey, I tried to DM you on Twitter, but for some reason I can't. I don't think we do know eachother, but I found you through Jared Booye and Shane Pech and other random blogs while I was surfing the internet. I actually haven't seen either of them in forever though, so I'm not sure if they count. I'm just one of those people who read random people blogs and can't really explain why, other than that I'm an internet junkie, haha! Anyway, you have a good blog and I like your writing style, I hope that doesn't creep you out... :S