Thursday, December 4, 2008

Knitting and Naps.

I have come to the realization that I am slowly but surely becoming an old woman.

1. Its only 12:15 and I have already taken two naps today.
2. I have a craving to get more cardigans.
3. I'm asking for knitting needles and yarn for Christmas because of my desire to learn how to knit.
4. I left my glasses at home and have been getting headaches every day without them.
5. I keep just wanting to sit around and drink tea and think about home.

Crap...80 yrs old here I come.

Also, I love this quote, which I found on a wall in the Colosseum in Rome and have loved it ever since. So thanks Plato...

"Every desire for good and happiness is for each person a great and insidious love (...) Love is the desire to possess what is good forever." -Plato, Symposium XXIV

No comments: