Sunday, December 21, 2008

home sweet stinkin home...

Oh heavens, being home is (gonna sound cliche) marvelousss.
I have done nothing but had coffee, family and friend love time, and a constant state of the shivers for the entirety of the two days I've been home. And if this is any indication of what the rest of my break is going to consist of, I would not at ALL be opposed to that.

I got to hold and play with my ridiculously fantastic nephew as he fell asleep in my arms while the whole fam and I ate cookies and watched the original Miracle on 34th Street.
Legitimately perfection.

My room is already a disaster and I havn't even been here long enough for it to even feel lived in yet. My clothes are already scattered about in every possible corner and available surface. I already leave things in different rooms an forget to pick them up for hours on end. I already have about 5 dishes in the sink and am out of face wash. I love being home, I am always truly and completely comfortable here.

Let the festivities begin...Christmas is around the cornerrrr :)

2 comments:

Angela said...

haha my room is a DISASTER already! ah, love being home. Oh and that alouette cheese, or whatever its called.. is almost gone. so effing good!

Brian Pannell said...

now all u need is a visit with your co-bro!