Friday, December 26, 2008

Feast your eyes...and mind.

Photobucket
One of my favorite gifts this Christmas was from my sister and brother in law, A Lifetime of Secrets by Frank Warren.
In this book lies the most intimate secrets of hundreds of anonymous postcards that were sent in, and compiled into this profound and thoughtprovoking piece of literature.
Its the ultimate coffee table book and I get so inspired and touched every time my eyes glaze over the creative and raw images and thoughts. I would highly encourage you to pick up a copy or at least browse it the next time you find yourself in a bookstore.
Photobucket
It's weird, I feel a sense of invasion of privacy while reading it. I am discovering hundreds of secrets that have been kept deep inside the hearts of so many strangers. I feel oddly close to them because by them revealing just one secret, I feel as if I've been let into their life, just a little.
Photobucket

No comments: