Thursday, March 12, 2009

Welcome back personality, It's nice to see you again...

Shoot, craziest week ever. Over. Now I can breath.

After 2 days of an art symposium, 12 hours of work at Jamba, over 16 hours working on my Maquette project, 2 hellish midterms, LOTS of double shot lattes, at least 4 meals to-go eaten with my (then) current bff...art history textbook, and not many hours of sleep later... finite.

It's so crazy, last night even though I had nothing to study or glue together, I still couldn't fall asleep until 2am...that's a bad habit, sorry body.

And today after aerobics was canceled this morning (yessss) I was almost in a state of ecstasy all day. Nothing to do or worry about, well... not immediately. It was fantastic. Well, except for the fact that since my constant cycle of stress had ended, my personality returned. I guess it took the liberty of retreating to a safe place until the craze ended, wise move if you ask me. So, today it came back with full force. I've been extra touchy, chatty, witty and bouncy all day. Whoops.

I think I'm going to lay in the grass and listen to Bon Iver while reading my Nylon mag that just came in the mail. Yum.

No comments: