Sunday, March 15, 2009

Art... yum.

I went to both the Getty and the LACMA (LA County Museum of Art) this weekend saw lots of tasty art. I could've wandered around those rooms for days. Degas, Renoir, Rembrandt, Picasso, Monet, on and on. As well as some super crazy ancient Asian art and also modern art peices by Franz West (click on it to take a peek), so great and innovative.

For my most recent photo project, I kept taking pictures of people looking at art, that was fantastic, we shall see how they turn out. I actually caught someone stroking their chin, SO classic.

It was a great weekend. Lots of laughing, art, music, friends, driving and great food (Ethiopian and Diddy Riese. Yesss.) Very emotionally fulfilling for sure.

Now off to do all the research I've been putting off for my next endeavor. Readdyyy? Go.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

jealous...
sounds like you had fun :)