Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Music to read by...

For your listening pleasure, I took the liberty of adding some of my current fave tunes for you to feast your ears on. What's better than music (well, nothing) but my thoughts put to music can make them slightly more interesting, slightly.

My marathon weekend/week is at its peak of insanity. Which means I am REALLY using my time well right now, procrastinate much? Hmmf.

Progress?

Maquette Project that I spent 16 hours in total on...check (critique went well, yesssss)
Roll of film shot for class in 2 hours...check
Quiz studied for tonights class...almost check
Art History and Theology Midterms tomorrow studied for...not even close.

Farewell normal sleeping patterns, meals and cohesive train of thought. I will miss you, see you on Friday.

1 comment:

Brian Pannell said...

teach me how to add music!!!!!!!!!