Saturday, March 28, 2009

Ish.

Once again, it is sunny, hot and gorge. in California.

Wearing shorts and tie-dye never felt so right.

I am seeing the lovely Mr. and Mrs. Brandon Fair tonight, after an extended absence from their presence. Counting down the hours to our reunion.

One of my very greatest friends is at Biola visiting. Lots of fun.

I keep spending money I don't have on art supplies I don't want/care about. Score.

I made it into the band. Worship band at church, that is, I will be possibly starting next week.

I can't seem to fall asleep before 2:00am these days.

Jamba Juice owns my stomach as well as my paycheck....shoot.

I just made 3 new playlists = my heart is now full.

Now going to have a delicious work out then take a scrumptious nap.

I have practically disowned knitting...this needs to be fixed.

God is still fantastic.

I found this quote today, thought its was great. Read please... Preach it Robbie.

“In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life. It goes on.” - Robert Frost.

1 comment:

Angela said...

dear roommate,

you are silly.
and i love you.
and God is doing cool things in your life.

love,
angela