Tuesday, February 9, 2010

technology bytes/bites

i am THIS close to finishing my photography website!
well, if i'm being honest, i'm finished... just fiddling.
i hope to put it up this week!

i realized today that i'm nervous about it! i had no idea i was, so odd. it was like all of the sudden, "oh, hey... this is a big deal. people are going to look at this. people may not like this/me. hmm."
but, then i quickly reminded myself that it's silly to be nervous, it's going to be great, and i should be exited & proud of my work. {deep breath} so, i am.

speaking of websites, i am completely obsessed with
this {kate spade} site's design.
i wish i could've dreamt it up myself.
i am especially addicted to the way they display their items on this page.
if you appreciate cleverness, clothes, or just aesthetics in general, take a peek.

as soon as i saw it i had like ten other ideas for my website {which would require complete redoing it}, gross. contentment is not among my favorite of disciplines.
________________________________________

in other news:

i had a movie moment today. at my apartment i was scooting my bike over to the rack to lock it up, and just as i'd locked it, and had turned to walk away i hear the kickstand give out and knock over not 1, not 2, not 3, but 4 other bikes! eff. i turned around to see them massacred, all tangled in each others tires, handlebars and locks in a big bikey mess.

if only i'd had a clever writer and a {very attractive} male lead, it would've been a perfect romantic comedy trailer.

2 comments:

Brian Pannell said...

I SO regret never getting you to take the pics of the kiddos. i am SOOOO sorry about that. You must hate us now...but we REALLy did want to and it REALLY was that crazy at our place

Rachel McCord said...

Me too! But not to worry, someday soon we WILL! :)