Friday, February 12, 2010

blips on my minds radar.

after 2 weeks of the semester under my belt... i'm feelin' good, feelin' settled.
it always takes me about this long to get my brain fully immersed in school waters again, in schedules again and being places on time again. but here i am, back.

things of late that i'm enjoying:

painting my nails in the middle of the day.
lunch dates.
my printmaking class {super hands on & fun}
free chick fil a runs with shan.
new music finding.
making making and re-making my photo website.
making tea and reading art & theology texts.
giggling & catching up with friends.
planning adventures.
chapel {went to my first of the semester today, goal: not to be on chapel probation again this semester, ha. fingers crossed}.
scoping out photography websites and pouring over them.
attempts at concocting new outfits from my not so new wardrobe.
play time in general.

and it's F.R.I.D.A.Y. woot woot. time for some relaxation, procrastination and exploration, hah.

also, this song is beyond great. i am newly a fan of this man and his scratchy wonderful voice. listenlistenlisten.


xoxo.

1 comment:

Brian Pannell said...

chikfila is in Cali now?????