Wednesday, February 10, 2010

the day my sister was born



Lauren (McCord) Fair has been in existence for 24 years, today. Nuts.
She is a tremendous sister for many reasons, all of which I cannot list, but some I will.

She is my constant go-to girl for advice, giggles, embarrassing moment confessions and fashion agreement.

We share an adoration for chai, scarves, Friends, adventures & all things cozy. Quite admirable qualities.

She has a zeal for life that is unmatchable. Is full of love, adventure and passion to achieve her goals.

She can dance circles around me, or well, most people.

She is a coveted friend, loving daughter, crazy aunt, adoring wife, and especially great sister.

She is one of the worst drivers of all time, and graciously passed that trait on to me as well, awesome. {And is also a PRO at applying make up while driving, she taught me that one well}

She is great at effectively and creatively planning in pretty much... yeah, every circumstance.

She is a person of great quality & high moral values. In everything she does, it is represented at the highest caliber, with the most attentive care, work and time invested in into it.

She is one of the few people I can be a 12 year old with, and wrestle through some of life's hardest struggles with.

She has a natural beauty that still shocks me, which is continually being refined as she gets older/wiser/hotter, etc.

She reads books faster than humanly possible. Like 300 page novels in a day. Also known as light speed.

She is brave, confident, loyal, creative, honest, kind and a little bit cooky.

She is one of the greatest people I am privileged to know/share DNA with and call my dear friend.

I love you Laur! Congrats on the big girl accomplishment of hitting the big two-four!




1 comment:

Lauren said...

I am actually crying at how wonderful you and how incredibly blessed i am to have you as my sister. Thank you for your words - I'll try to ignore your jealousy about my speed reading...
LOVE YOU SO MUCH.