Friday, February 19, 2010

i've got a itchy brain

india. india. india. india. india. india. india. india. india. INDIA.

my brain is itchy about india.

never have i felt more excited to embark and explore any one place.

biola's student missionary union sends out trips every winter and summer and this particular summer i feel the itch.

the trip to india would be a team of 8 for 3 weeks and would involve ministry with youth, women, churches and overall ministry in Northern India with the Muslim and Hindu populations. crazy, crazy, crazy exciting!

although, i'm so freaked out that even the thought of it makes me want to pee my pants, but i've let that same fear keep me from doing far too many things, and that's gotta stop now.

i've been praying a lot about it and am applying this next week.
i would so appreciate your prayers as well, for God's direction and purpose in my life this coming summer.





"Then Jesus came to them and said, "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age." Matt 28:18-19

... that is what i'm itching for.


1 comment:

Brian Pannell said...

what a minute...does this mean I lose the worlds best Jr High counselor this summer??/ :(

I rescind my recommendation letter