Wednesday, February 3, 2010

the day my roomzers was born


my beloved roommate and dearest friend,
shannon elizabeth tierney was born 21 years ago today.
(holler back)

not only is she a hoot and a half, but she is one of the most giving and kind hearted souls i am blessed to know.

she keeps me and my drama under control, but also acts like an 8 year old with me.

she is a babe and looks good in all of my clothes, even though i don't look good in all of hers.

she has a beautiful and big desire to do God's work, whatever that may mean. its incredible, not only does she want it, but she lives it.

she is off the market (ow ow!)
and will make a killer wife, i can already tell.

she can eat. seriously, that girl can put it away.

she is a crochet queen and spanish reina.
(and i actually knew this one shan, i didn't have to google translate it. win.)

she will always be shocking with me in... essentially ever situation with me. she is my partner in most crimes.

she hates cuddling with me & when i talk in movies, both of which i do sometimes to annoy her, duh. but i never last too long, too many giggles.

she is one of the good ones.

and i am tickled that she tolerates me, and includes me in her rich and full life.

i love you shansiebop & happy birthday!




1 comment:

Shannon said...

i love you my precious roommate.


....and you look good in my clothes!