Wednesday, December 16, 2009

recharging.


sitting on the couch with my beloved miss tierney, a tummy full of ice cream, a body filled with relief and a mind cluttered with a million thoughts; some pressing, some distressing, some pointlessly entertaining. finally... guiltless rest.

i've gotten caught up on my favorite website and stumbled upon some lovely things {below} that ease the eyes and the mind...








i had a good critique on my design final website tonight that i've been working on foreverrr - i was trying to figure out how to post a link to it but my fingers and brain aren't communication well enough at the moment... soon.

even though tomorrow i have errands to run, a bathroom & room to clean, a fridge to empty, clothes to pack, books to sell, words to say, goodbyes to give, and miles to drive... tonight, i am basking in this wonderful new friendship i've made... with doing absolutely nothing.

time to turn off my brain, and turn back on my heart.
cheers christmas break, so far you're a doll.

No comments: