Saturday, December 5, 2009

december things

Things:

-I got a B on the largest & most important paper of my semester from the most GENIUS professor who I really admire. Little bit life changing, I thought it'd be a C or C- for sure. So stoked.

- Ice Skating Night event for Social Board went super well, over 400 students showed up and not only did we break even but we made money, and had so much fun.

-As my life gets crazier, my room gets messier... sorry Shan, haha.

- I am TRIPPIN out that there's less than two weeks of the semester left. Trippin.

- I have to give the gorgeous SLR camera I've been borrowing back to my friend next week, it will be a sad sad day in the life of Rachel McCord. I've grown to love that little contraption.

- I am afraid that Mono is coming back, and this is a very unopportune time for it to do so. I guess it's not coming back, its just fluctuating, and since I've been going non stop its just angry with me.

- I just realized my family will pick out the Christmas tree without me this year :( my favorite Christmas activity.

- My gramma is having cancer removal surgery on Wednesday. Please be praying. Recovery will be long and painful.

- There are not many things that cannot be bettered by a hazelnut Chai.

- I can never get over this time of the year, its so bittersweet, I want to hang out with everyone that I won't see for weeks but have so much work to do, its always a mad rushed two weeks. This time I'll try to love it, not love to hate it.

- I can't wait to be home, away from finals, away from illness, away from stress and sometimes sadness. I can't wait to rest and be a kid for a while.

No comments: