Monday, December 7, 2009

current musical obsessions

This is what my ears have greatly enjoyed this weekend:

- Hearing Damage - Thom Yorke

- Possibility - Lykke Li

- Half of My Heart - John Mayer

- Two Tongues & Paper Cup - The Swell Season

- Internal Heights & The Lime Tree - Trevor Hall
(who I saw live on Saturday after trying to see him for like 2 years. SO SO good, one of my faves)

- Whatever You Like - Anya Marina

- Someday - Pete Yorn & Scarlett Johansson
( I know, I know... Scarlett? It sounds crazy, but Pete Yorn far outweighs her and balances it out, its super good)

- All We Ever Do Is Say Goodbye & Edge of Desire - John Mayer (new album)

- Roslyn - Bon Iver & St. Vincent

- Crips - Ratatat

- Husks & Shells - Volcano Choir

- White Christmas - Otis Redding

- Winter Wonderland - Phantom Planet

____________________________________________

Now go. Eat, drink, and be full of glorious music my friend.

1 comment:

Brian Pannell said...

the scarlett and pete cd rules---i LOVE "Relator"