Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Yep, definitely just jinxed myself....

Well head cold, you win yet again! I thought I was being so clever, but I now know better than to threaten my health, touche immune system...touche.

The other day while at work, one of my co-workers was coughing and hacking away and thought to myself, man...poor guy, good thing I'm not gonna get sick this fall! Yeah, I've been taking my vitamins and washing my hands and all that jazz, surely I won't get sick. FALSE. My new friend paralyzing sickness decided to drop by yesterday and set up permanent residence last night and this morning in my head, nose and throat.

As an act of rebellion or rather... defeat, instead of attending my drawing class today, I'm in my dorm room, wallowing in my infirmity, drinking tea, wandering around in a daze, eating breakfast, and attempting to do homework.

You won the battle sickness, but I'll win the war, get ready for some hard core vitamin c and sleep comin' your way...

No comments: