Wednesday, November 12, 2008

My brain is runnin' on empty.

I have come to the sad realization that my mind does in fact have a very small capacity these days...hmff. The more I try to cram into it, the more it just sits there with it's arms folded, giggling at me and my attempts to fill it with glorious knowledge. And THEN when I try to extract thoughts, facts, or energey from it, it clamps a giant padlock on itself and slaps a combination on there that I will NEVER be able to figure out. Oh, mind...what do you want from me? haha

Ok, I'll admit that was a litttttle dramatic, but still. I'm pretty sure my mind is on tunnel vision for T-give in Meddy with the fam. CanNOT wait. And unfortunately this is the point in the semester that EVERY prof realizes they had better hurry up and cover everything that was on the syllabus that they gleefully skipped over during the first 6 weeks. So every class is gushing with projects, papers, tests, quizzes and about a bizillion pages of reading, no big deal.

But thankfully I serve a God who will never dish out more than I can take in, so here we gooooo!

P.s... it was COLD in SoCal today! Very exciting....

No comments: