Monday, November 2, 2009

Things.

Happenings in my life as of late:

  • New phone. Loving it, and loving having a phone in general after being w/out one for a few weeks.
  • Discovered the BEST Mango Sorbet at Fresh&Easy for $2.... made my day.
  • Mono is almost gone! Praise Jesus, I should be released to normal activity this week {fingers crossed} which still means I'll be a zombie for a while longer, but still.
  • Countdown {18 days} till Thanksgiving in glorious Oregon for SEVEN WHOLE DAYS.
  • Since we're counting down, countdown to see Shane at home in glorious Oregon {22 days}
  • Cocoa Butter lotion... genius
  • My job... still great, still fun, still love to do it.
  • School is ridiculous as usual and I'm realizing more and more how horrible I am at design, and how I can't wait to start my photo emphasis next semester.
  • The desire to do nothing but sit on my couch and look online at amazing images all day, several times this weekend I have done this for hours at a time... not so helpful for the productivity, but great for the creative imagination.
  • Can't wait to start doing yoga again after Mono's over.
  • Pretty soon I'll be helping to lead a high school girl's Bible study with the girls at my church, can't wait for that. Saturday mornings spent at Starbucks with some growing Goldly gals, sounds pretty great. I wish I'd had that in high school.
  • Electronica and folk music are becoming an ever present part of my audio life, no complaints here.
  • Since September I have finished all: 10 seasons of Friends, 2 Seasons of Gossip Girl and am now starting The OC season again... woah. Thank God we don't have real television, I'd be hosed.
  • I'm realizing God pretty much always knows what he's doing and I just need to get the heck outta the way.

No comments: