Sunday, November 15, 2009

Just in time.


This weekend was full of a variety of things. Lingerie party,quality roommate bonding time, sitting in bed all day doing nothing of importance, being at church with a bunch of rad high schoolers {who i'm gonna miss a lot over these next coming weeks} and being WAY more active than I have been in months, which is weird and a little tiring.

I participated in: capture the flag, volley ball and ultimate frisbee this afternoon. I didn't really even work too hard at it and I'm now super tired. But it felt great to be up and at em again and haveno one pity me for being sick or tired, to just be. And be a kid again no less, hanging out with a bunch of 15 yr olds really makes you appreciate the little things. Now it's an evening of homework and caffiene for the long week ahead. But this week has a reward: home, hugs and happiness.

So, I may not blog again until I'm in Oregon {!} Ahhh, Oregon. You know you live in a great place with great people when you're still excited to go back whatever chance you get. 6 DAYS! Can't get over how soon it came, and how even sooner it will go. But I'm pumped nonetheless.

Here are some pretty things that happened this weekend:

{below and above... faux bridal glory at Emily's lingerie shower.
my bride - Jillian, in the middle - won best dress, duh.
me, shan and amanda know how to dress a lady.}

{much needed roommate time}

{and a lovely lemon tree growing behind my apartment, so cheery}


Come quick please, 3pm November 21st! :)


No comments: