Monday, November 30, 2009

back to business

Home was marvelous. A whole week home was bliss and just what the doctor ordered.
Now its two straight weeks of MADNESS and then finals until Christmas break time commences.

I love home, but its good to be back in my little Biola nook with my apartment, roommates, classes, lunch dates with friends and my own portion of the shelf in the refrigerator. I love leading a weird double life. I'm a completely different kind of myself both at home and at school. Neither world which I bounce back and forth between will ever fully grasp the other. Two realms that are so deeply important to me will never truly appreciate each other. Odd. Odd and great.

Well... ta ta social life, see you in mid December, let's make it a good one when we next meet.

No comments: