Sunday, January 18, 2009

THE Plan....Update!

So apparently, I'm not as unmotivated as I thought I would be when starting Christmas break, I just needed a list! Perfect. Here is my updated plan, of what I did and unfortunately didn't complete

1. Read a life-changing book
--Started two, didn't finish either, life has not changed yet. I'll keep you posted.
2. Paint a tree and other lovely things on my wall
--Sadly, I didn't get around to it before I left, but it would've been marvelous.
3. Discover my favorite kind of tea
--Some crazy gypsy tea that Danae had, Coconut Chai...those gypsy's know what they're doin
4. Knit, a lot
--Two scarves, not a lot, but its a start
5. Learn Italian (for real this time)
--Crap.
6. Do some crafty things with clothing or accessories
--Tricked out one of my purses and bought some pretty things
7. Listen to TONS of excellent music, and discover some new tunes
--Yes and yes.
8. Go on hikes
--Oops...it's colder than I thought it would be in January.
9. Find the best nail polish, and then buy 5 bottles
--Ruby Red. I only bought one though, I realized I wouldn't ever want 5 of the same color, frivolous.
10. Find a movie that makes me cry
--Birds of America. Rent it, love it.
11. Work out
--Eh...ish.
12. Teach Lawson some tricks
--He now semi-sings and dances with me when prompted/lovingly forced.
13. Read poetry and determine my favorite poet
--Haven't discovered my favorite yet, but I'm getting closer
14. T.P. someone's house/car...I'm only 19 for a few more months, I've just gotta.
--No one would come with me and immature vandalism is NOT fun by yourself.
15. Make smore's by the fire
--Just marshmallows, but still
16. Get my darkroom up and running, make some sweet prints
--Not up and running, no prints, just dozens of rats infesting it....yumm.
17. Paint some pottery
--Nope.
18. Develop a daily Bible reading time, and actually stick with it
--Sporadic, but stick-esque
19. Drink a lot of coffee, and try to like it black
--Drank a lot of coffee, will never and can never like it black. Dramatic, but true
20. Make the most of the time I have by actually completing or attempting these things.
--Yes.

Now it's time to enjoy my last week of mindlessness, stock up, pack up and head back down south. Bye Oregon, it's been charming as always, see you in the spring.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Its nice to see someone who has many plans, with little follow through like me....although i still think aiming big is part of the growth, whether or not you make it.
I have a couple observations...
A. You should try reading Billy Collins' Poetry. He's a chill guy
B. You did not ask me to TP with you, I could have been down with immature vandalism even though i am obviously old.
C. Black coffee is disgusting. You should just give up that one right now and continue to pour in the splenda and creatively flavored creamers. Or go to Starbucks.

genius blogging - you're so entertaining!

Lauren