Tuesday, January 6, 2009

THE Plan.

So, since everyone has officially started school and work again, and the holidays are over. I am here...still, wandering aimlessly.
I decided to make a list of things to do/accomplish so I don't go crazy these next few weeks.

1. Read a life-changing book
2. Paint a tree and other lovely things on my wall
3. Discover my favorite kind of tea
4. Knit, a lot
5. Learn Italian (for real this time)
6. Do some crafty things with clothing or accessories
7. Listen to TONS of excellent music, and discover some new tunes
8. Go on hikes
9. Find the best nail polish, and then buy 5 bottles
10. Find a movie that makes me cry
11. Work out
12. Teach Lawson some tricks
13. Read poetry and determine my favorite poet
14. T.P. someone's house/car...I'm only 19 for a few more months, I've just gotta.
15. Make smore's by the fire
16. Get my darkroom up and running, make some sweet prints
17. Paint some pottery
18. Develop a daily Bible reading time, and actually stick with it
19. Drink a lot of coffee, and try to like it black
20. Make the most of the time I have by actually completing or attempting these things.

Readyyyyy? Go.

2 comments:

Brian Pannell said...

my suggestions:

book- the road by cormac mcarthy

teas- devi teas

tunes- the welcome wagon

movie- sometimes in april

Unknown said...

hey rachel! i found you on here. love the blog. now we can also be blog buddies :)