Monday, January 26, 2009

Back in the 90639, hah

Well, I knew this day would come eventually, I just didn't realize how far away it would feel once it got here.
I am sitting at my desk, looking out the window as sunshine streams through the palm trees and warms my cheeks. I look over and already see a stack of textbooks, papers and lists.
All I can seem to do is lay on my couch, drink diet coke and listen to The Killers.

Spring semester has officially begun.

I love it here, as soon as I got back it felt comfortable and easy. And I'm way excited for my courses this term. 3 studio classes, one of which is a photo class which I have been itching to get back into, I love it. I will have 2 PE classes and 2 lecture courses as well. It's gonna be a great couple of months.
Already reunited with my pals and slept in my bed. I'm home.
Now, its time to procrastinate. Hello school in 2009, let's be friends.

No comments: