Friday, January 16, 2009

Music Love Time

So, recently I have been enjoying some new tunes, as well as dusting off old ones.
Mostly indie and folk, a little electronica and a bit o' bluesy stuff.
If you love discovering new musical treasures, as I do, I thought you might enjoy some suggestions.
So here's my newest bit of musical fun:

1. Shove It - Santogold
2. Telescope Eyes - Eisley
3. Mercy - Duffy
4. 5 Years Time - Noah and the Whale
5. Why Do I Keep Counting? - The Killers
6. Great DJ -The Ting Tings
7. Rise - Azure Ray
8. Not Half Right - Heatmiser
9. This Is Your Life - The Killers (Day & Age...new album, GET it)
10. The Lion's Mane - Trevor Hall (This Is Blue...also new, Love it)
11. Moulin Rouge (Oh What a World, is also excellent) - Rufus Wainright
12. How He Loves - John Mark McMillan
13. 16, Maybe Less - Iron & Wine and Calexico
14. The General Specific - Band of Horses
15. Congratulations - Blue October
16. Champagne Supernova - Oasis
17. Wicker Chair - Kings of Leon
18. Rich Girls - The Virgins
19. Round Here - Counting Crows
20. True Love Will Find You in the End - Beck

Go. Listen. Enjoy. Please. Thanks.

1 comment:

Brian Pannell said...

Oh how I love my co-sis's tastes...I like to pretend I had a tiny part in that :)