Monday, March 15, 2010

things on my list lately.

post grad travel bliss.
this little creature.
summer adventuring.

lounging in the most exotic of places.
antiquey things.
soaking up each moment before its gone.
________________________________________
in other news:

this is how committed i am to the purity of my trail mix.
survival of the fittest [clearly the nuts & chocolate]


- there are only 8 weeks left of this semester.... 8! ridiculous.
- it feels like summer here, which is causing me to get HARD CORE spring/summer fever just in time to be unmotivated before midterms.
- i get to see lauren & brandon next week [woot woot!]
-all i want to do is nap and lay in the sun, neither of which my schedule allows for.

oh spring break... why are you 3 weeks away?

1 comment:

Lauren said...

i like all these things, especially the brandon and lauren visiting part.
And I'm stealing that dog AND his sunglasses.