Sunday, March 28, 2010

i hereby challenge myself to....

...write 5 encouraging text messages every day.


i am currently in the middle of writing a paper, getting sleepy, thoughts getting fluffy and irrelevant, distractions coming more often and more unnecessarily. 
and i just got a text from my girl Katie, who's on staff with me, saying, "keep up the good work rach, you got this!" and she had absolutely no idea where i was or what i was doing, but she just decided to send me some lovin & encouragement. so refreshing and kind.
i have now been assured by someone not in my own head that i will finish this paper, and that i've got this.


so, i now want to do the same thing. send random thoughts of encouragement to those laid on my heart at any given moment and let them know someone's rooting for them.
ready? go.
________________________________________________


in other news:


my heart is fluttering at the thought that in t-minus 5 DAYS is... spring breaaaaaaaaak!!


where i will feel like this > > >


yea yea yeaaaa. my eyes may or may not be glazing over at this very moment. mmmm.

No comments: