Tuesday, March 2, 2010

girrrrta rouuuuse.

watching juno.
editing pictures from today's adventures.
struggling to keep my sleepy little eyes open a few more minutes.
being thankful campus safety took pity on me & my whining and spared me from a ticket. ptl.
and wanting even more to have a space of my own to decorate & dwell in & create in & love in.
___ __  ___  ___ _ ____ _ ___  _____ ___ _ ______ ___ 


tonight my art therapy class went to a therapist's space and checked out her work.
i. am. obsessed.
i wanted to stretch out on the ground and look up through the rafters and stark white walls and never leave.
i wanted to paint all over the walls, only to repaint them and start over, filling them with whatever and who ever i desired. 
someday. someday i will. and it will be magnificent. 












in other news:
i've been a knowledge vacuum, lately. 
sucking up every inch of truth and skills that are thrown at me. 
again reinforcing my desire to never ever graduate and be a perpetual student. 
mmm, nothing sounds more divine.

No comments: