Saturday, April 17, 2010

tra la la lovely.

sometimes i have no problem being content.
like tonight for example.

i am compleeetely content eating nutella, wearing flannel and a cozy crotched blanket, watching 500 days of summer and updating my photography website. several things i thoroughly enjoy all rolled into one. perf.

other times i go nuts if i am in a room by myself for more than an hour without plans to go out and meet up with people or something in general. weird. im realizing just how weird i am. ha, its funny.
getting to know myself continues to be one of the most odd experiences ive ever had.
i can surprise myself sometimes at things i do/say/think/feel/accomplish/enjoy/hate.
it almost feels like im just a whacked out version of myself that is temporarily having a meltdown, but then i realize... oh, im just getting to know myself, or even worse, im growing up, yuck.

__________________________________________

in other news...

spring banquet = success.
just ended a few hours ago. lots of adorbs staff pictures that i will show you.
fully booked, over booked actually, my staff and i had to sit/eat outside, hah, worth it.

tomorrow i am taking my best friends engagement pictures. should be nothing short of wonderful.

i have only 5 weeks left of being a junior in college and its starting to get real. planning out senior year classes, jobs, apartments, internships. and realizing that i only have one more year of pre-adulthood left, one more summer left and one more chance to go out with a bang. weird weird weird. but good good good.

No comments: