Thursday, April 15, 2010

bbbback to the other (beautiful) part of my life.

now more than ever i feel like i legitimately have two lives. coming back from the slower paced, more predictable, easier to adapt to, cozy environment of home to the all over the place, fast and ever changing school environment always throws me. no matter how prepared i am or how much {or little} rest i've had.

i am realizing more and more that i am very sensitive to change.

not resistant, not ungrateful, not afraid, just sensitive... it effects me more than i realize.
i'm understanding that this is because i invest myself full force into each thing i am a part of.
i hate being left out of things i am passionate about, i hate choosing to be a bystander, i hate not taking advantage of each opportunity. and because of this, i dive... into everything.
which most of the time works to my advantage, no fears, not too many apprehensions or questions.. just actions. 

but as much as i feel at home being a woman of action, i think i need to be more aware of the fact that hurling myself into things i am passionate about may not be so kind to me in a situation if done repeatedly. no particular any direction i'm going with this. just something i've been thinking about.
__________________________________________________

in other news:
-Mock Rock tryouts are underway and judging them has been such a treat with my staff. this year is going to be insane. so many good groups to choose from...

-housing for next year is heating up and so is registration, course loads, planning for the future {all things i generally dislike, a lot}

- awkward moments keep enriching my life. too many to list, but im lovin every tension/giggle soaked minute of it.

-Spring Banquet {which we've been planning for weeeeeeks} is finally this weekend! And should be amazing, more news on that as it comes.

-already skimping on sleeping, eating and showering {three of my favorite things} so you know its getting down to the wire.

- I miss these tots alreadyyyyy. hmmf.


fingers crossed that i'll come out of this semester alive 
{and officially a senior. weirdweirdweird}

No comments: