Thursday, August 5, 2010

not a lot

not a lot to say these past few days.
except a few weird things.

i  checked my strep throat v-card.
BUT my dr. misdiagnosed and gave me meds that did NOT work, which led to ANOTHER dr.  correctly diagnosing. all in all resulting in prolonging of said illness. unwelcome silliness.
[strike 1]
i then proceeded to get strep throat.... on my face, i forgot what science calls, but thats legitimately what it is. its ridiculous and completely unsightly.
[strike 2]
i then proceeded to be a raging sickling for over a week.
[since l a s t tuesday to be exact - strike 3]

and am still nursing the remains of strep face and a wicked cough.

there were also a few good weird things.

i got to watch a lot of daytime tv and felt no shame.
although, did not become obsessed with tv or the internet. score.
i involuntarily lost 4 pounds.
had lots of time to perfect my fever reducing skills.
i now have a new found sense of adventure [stemming mostly from cabin fever]

summer time sickness happens to me like clockwork.
it's always my body telling me to chill out, since i rarely do.

i'm way chill so, can i go now? [ i think yes]
it's been a rough go. it w i l l go up from here.


p.s. i've been tweaking my site. take a peek or two.
www.rachelmccordphotography.com

1 comment: