Thursday, October 30, 2008

Oh, dear.

How silly of me to think...ok great, midterms are over I will have a little time to catch up and chill out before the work starts piling up again. So funny. I already have another test, and paper, and project. Due next week, fun! Not to be a debbie downer, but I'm not too pleased with this whole massive amounts of stuff to do business...not my cup of tea.

BUT Thanksgiving break is in a few weeks and there are many wonderful things this time of year that seem to make me feel better regardless of the craziness in my life.

1. The temperature is slightly dropping here in SoCal, I'm wearing a scarf today in hopes that it will actually get cold enough to be functional instead of merely fashionable.
2. The leaves are falling....love it.
3. Punk n' Pie. Biola's annual talent show that was last night. Very entertaining and festive, and free pumpkin pie afterwards (which is the real reason my friends and I attend in the first place)
4.Halloween festivities. Tomorrow night I will be Tom Cruise from Risky Business, very exciting.
5. Being able to listen to Christmas music soon, without feeling weird or festivly out of place.
6. I get to go home soon to REAL fall weather in lovely Oregon w/ the people I love. CAN'T wait.

Until then, I will enjoy all the faux fall that California has to offer.

2 comments:

Brian Pannell said...

I'm sure you simply forgot to add:

Thanksgiving dinner with the most amazing man in the world: Brian Pannell :)

Rachel McCord said...

Duh, how could I leave that out?
You guys legitimately are one of my FAVE things about thanksgiving.

I just realized you've been leaving comments on my posts! haha, they are so funny, as are you brother. I appreciate them :)

Gotta dig blogger love.