Thursday, June 26, 2008

blogging, indeed.

Well, here we are or here I am...blogging. I'm pretty sure that in the back of my mind I've always wanted to, but didn't want to turn into one of those bloggers who writes pure sillyness like everything they had to eat that day and the most intimate details of their life at every given moment.
So, I will try my best to not become the blogging stereotype that I dislike and instead will share with you my life so far, or at least the cool parts that I feel comfortable enough sharing with you and all of cyberspace.
You should know that I tend to have word vomit, I never really stop talking even when I'm not saying anything my mind still reeling. The benefit of you reading my thoughts before they actually get formulated into speech, is that I won't talk too fast so that you can't understand me and I have to repeat myself or start over because my tongue couldn't keep up wth my brain. My fingers will do the walking and you will be thankful, I'm sure.
Welp, cheers to blogging.

No comments: