Sunday, January 2, 2011

ching ching.



hope you had a very merry new year.

in the spirit of making commitments to improve my life... 
this is what i hope to do these next 12 months.

Love God better.
Love people better.
Make art better.
Spend my time better.
Forgive better.
Adventure better.
Help better.
Have passion for things better.
Care better.
Take pictures better.
Enjoy better.
Accomplish projects better.
Serve better.
Not stress out better.
Relax better.
Play better.
Exercise & eat better.
Hope better.
Support my family better.
Encourage better.
Communicate better.
Lead better.
Let go of things better.
Pursue my future better.
Sleep (more often) better.
Plan better.
Be a big girl better.
Have faith better.
Express my thankfulness better.
Rely on other people better.
Be a woman/daughter/sister/aunt/friend/girlfriend/student/employee better.

All in all... try my best to be better than I am. 

To live freely, to love deeply and to never forget even for a second how fortunate I am to have been given the life I call my own.

Cheers to a new year, my friends. It'll be great.

No comments: